UCI Graduate Division
UCI’s Graduate Division offers academic, fellowship, research, social and logistic resources for graduate students and post-doctoral scholars. Learn more about these resources here.
The UC Irvine Graduate Division recognizes that many of our graduate students have families or are considering becoming parents. We are committed to providing a supportive and family-friendly environment on campus so that students can meet both their academic and familial needs. Graduate students with families or graduate students looking to start a family can explore their resources here.
120 Aldrich Hall
Phone: (949) 824-4611
Graduate and Postdoctoral Scholar Resource Center
The GPSRC exists to enrich the experiences of our graduate and postdoc community by providing coordinated services, events, programs, information and support.
The GPSRC provides academic and professional support for graduate students and postdoctoral scholars by offering workshops, certificate programs and academic courses on the following subjects: professional development, writing support, communication, preparation of grant and fellowship funding applications, wellness, work-life balance and mentoring.
Learn more about GPSRC here.
3100 Gateway Study Center
Phone: (949) 824-3849
UCI Division of Career Pathways
UCI’s DCP assists students with career decision-making and career planning through individual career counseling, workshops, career programs, fairs, employment opportunities and graduate and professional school information.
The DCP educates and engages UCI students and alumni to realize their career potential by:
- Coordinating with the campus community in the professional development of students.
- Providing students and alumni with tools and support to attain their career goals.
- Delivering exceptional customer service to the employer community while recognizing individual recruiting needs
Learn more about the DCP here.
100 Student Services 1
(Across from Student Center Starbucks)
The Division of Career Pathways offers a comprehensive online career services platform, known as Handshake.
Students can use Handshake to…
- Discover internship options by searching by major
- Search for internships on and off-campus targeted to UCI students
- Connect with employers and students who previously worked for those companies through the comment function on postings and information sessions
- Prepare for a successful search by viewing and enrolling in upcoming workshops and career labs
Current UCI Students already have a Handshake account. Log in with your UCINetID and password here.
UCI Be Well
As part of UC Irvine’s commitment to helping all members of our community prioritize mental health and personal wellness, UCI Be Well offers a tool for searching UCI wellness programs and initiatives for undergraduate and graduate students, faculty and staff in areas of emotional, physical, academic, social, cultural, career, financial, sexual, environmental, and spiritual wellness.
From workshops and programs to counseling and basic needs support, UCI Be Well combines a vast array of available campus resources here.