Student Parents & Families (SPF) Program at UCI strives to provide student parents, guardians and/or caregivers the proper support to maximize their college experience by providing a supportive and family-friendly environment. We are dedicated to guiding students with the necessary resources to meet both their academic and familial needs. Please fill out this interest form if you are interested in joining the SPF program. The SPF program is an approved CalWORKs verification site.
- To provide a support system for students with children and families.
- To help student parents, guardians, and or/caregivers transition, maximize their college experience, and thrive at UC Irvine.
- To help student parents, guardians, and or/caregivers reach their academic and personal goals.
- Specialized counseling support
- Access to Peer Mentors
- Advocacy and support
- Referrals to on-campus and off-campus resources
- CalWORKS verification, GAIN and other county verifications
- Free testing materials and printing
- Academic and enrichment workshops
- Community of support and social opportunities
- A welcoming space at the Transfer Student Center and Student Success Initiatives
- Full access to Gateway Initiatives Services
Join the UCI SPF Community
We invite you to join the SPF community by completing our intake form.
If you have any questions, please reach out to SPF counselor/coordinator, Ananda Van Boeyen, at firstname.lastname@example.org.